1. My Family - Luckily there are enough parties throughout the year that I don't have to host them... but rest assured, if we never saw each other, Michelle and I would host one.
2. Scandinavian People of Salt Lake City - I come from Finland. I might want to get to know some people from the homeland. Actually it was my Great Grandpa that came from Finland. I live in my homeland.
3. Play Dough Pottery Competition - This one is happening and it is going to be fantastic.
4. Former Girls of West Ridge Academy - It was four of the best years of my teaching career. I was blessed to have met many of the most wonderful people that I know there.
5. Mr. Edvik Crew Reunion - This one is happening too. For those of you who don't know what crew is, it is a structure that our school has implemented to make sure that each student is well known by an adult. Well, crew was my very favorite part of the day and we became pretty close as a group. It was like having a 2nd family at school.
6. People Who Have Read As A Man Thinketh - It would be like a book club, only we would talk about the same book every month.
7. People Who Have Seen The Man of LA Mancha - We would gather once a year to watch the movie.
8. People Who Think My Wife Is Cool - This basically happens when we get together with her friends.
9. Yankee Fans of Salt Lake City - I think this should happen the next time the Yankees make it to the world series.
10. The Man Friend Party - This was how my daughter suggested that I spend my 40th birthday. A party with my man friends. Sounds fun.