- The Indian Leg Wrestling League - I've been sitting on this one for a while. I think it would be great. Think WWE. Everyone would choose their character and their personality. They would talk trash to each other before every match. They would march in to the ring with pyrotechnics, smoke machines, and lasers. All of that set to a theme song. Then, the contestants lay down in the middle of the ring and leg wrestle, winner take all. It would be epic.
- Fast Motion Videos Over Time All Over The World - I don't know how else to describe this idea. You record a bunch of people for hours in various parts of the world, and then you play them back fast with some soft instrumental music, or maybe dubstep. It would be awesome if the viewer could choose which type of music they listened to as they watched the video. Or maybe it could be music that is part of the culture of the nation. There was a guy who performed in Magna a couple of weeks ago who played like, 50 different instruments from all over the world. Maybe he could play all the music.
- The Random Interview Channel - This is exactly what it sounds like. You take the camera and the microphone to the streets and just interview some random person for an hour or so. Everyone has a fascinating story and this would give people the chance to tell theirs.
- The Condensed Classics Channel - This channel consists of the characters in the show condensing the wisdom of classic literature to poetry and them performing it, reader's theater style. Haiku, Sonnett, Limerick... whatever.
- The Condensed Personal Development Book Channel - This channel is exactly like #4, only the characters would be summarizing and performing condensed book from the genre of personal development.
- The Car Dealership Service Comparison Channel - I would be willing to produce and star in this video series if there is anyone out there who is willing to back this idea financially. I would go to various car dealerships to buy cars. I would probably start at Volvo and then go to Nissan to buy a Frontier. I would have a hidden camera and then we would post each of the videos. At the end of each we would rate the dealership and either recommend them or #thrashtag them. And then I would drive all the cars around.
- The Real Entheos Academy - This channel would showcase video reenactments of the legendary stories that have happened at Entheos. These would be based on the forthcoming book by Ms. Dina.
- The Bugger Television - I have a superpower. It is one that should probably be documented somehow. I don't think it is comic book worthy, but it just might work as a YouTube channel. I am the bugger. I have the ability to bug the bad guy (or people in general) until they cry. That is what this channel would bring to the viewer. Video after video of yours truly bugging people to tears. Then after they are crying, I would make them laugh cry. Then we would be friends.
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius - This wonderful collection of wisdom is too important to only live in the pages of antiquity. There are quotes like, "Be tolerant with others and strict with yourself," or "I'll treat them as the law that binds us requires. With kindness and with justice." This wisdom should be expounded upon. So, where would be a better place to expound than YouTube. Each episode would begin with a quote, then actors would act out a modern story that exemplifies that quote. Then all those who watch would be enlightened and live happier and would treat their neighbor more kindly... and justly.
- The Veteran Returning Home Channel - This channel would document veteran's coming home to their families. It would be amazing! And, in a perfect world, someone would buy them a house in each episode.
There you go. 10 ideas for YouTube channels that just might go viral. If you want to fund #6 or #10, I would love to be part of the creative process. Other than that, feel free to take these ideas to use for yourself. And I uh, desperately want someone to give the Indian Leg Wrestling League a go.
I would also love for people to leave their summary of classic or personal development literature, written as poems, in the comments.