1. Marketing Title - Most of you know that I work in the field of education. I would guess that there are a few of you that know that I am working with Dan Reed at Citadel Title to market title insurance. We are not a huge company. In fact, we want to have a few great relationships with mortgage brokers and real estate agents so that we can help them take exceptional care of their clients. So, if you are a broker, and agent, or are looking to buy or sell a house, let me know. Dan and I would love to have the chance to earn your business.
2. Getting Super Serious About Marketing Dropping Him, Finding Me - I wrote this book a few years ago with Summer Morris. It is the story of a girl who is totally boy crazy and wonders why she isn't happy. She then meets a girl, Ava, who is confident, happy, and super nice. The two strike up a friendship and Ava teaches Lauren, the main character, how to live her life with genuine happiness and confidence. Would I be being pretentious if I said that I think the book is pretty good? You can pick up a copy here.
3. Releasing Dropping Him, Finding Me as an e-book with a new title: How To Get More Attention From Guys Without Dressing Like A Skank - This was actually the original title of the book. We got some 'iffy' feedback from moms about whether or not they would by the book for their daughters. But I would still like to see if there is a market for that title.
4. Creating an Online Study Course of the Character Development Class I Have Been Teaching - This will eventually happen.
5. Rent Out Our House and Move to Honduras - Or some other country where the cost of living is way less than what it is in the United States.
6. Start a Private School That I Own But Don't Work At - If I worked at the school, then the income wouldn't be passive. In reality, if I were to start a private school, I would indeed work there.
7. Let the Kids In My Ward Drive Our Cars as Uber Cars While We Aren't Using Them - We will split he fare 50/50. Hmmm, maybe 70/30 to pay for mileage on the car.
8. We Could Use AirBnB to Rent Out Our House When We Go On Vacations - I am really intrigued by this business. People rent out extra rooms in their houses... or their whole houses to travelers for less than hotel rooms. My favorite was a room that was actually a tent with an air mattress inside. It was on a beautiful farm for $35 per night. I think it sounds like a fun adventure.
9. We Could Find A Great Deal On A House and Find A Partner to Buy It With Us - This is an idea, and one that has worked for people. It's not one that I want to pursue right now though.
10. If I Got a Nickel For Every Time One of My Students Said, "When Are We Going to Use This?" - I would be a wealthy man.